CLINICAL SUPERVISION / CONSULTATION SERVICES
Clinical Supervision for Counsellors, Psychotherapists and Mental Health Practitioners
Decolonize your practice
- Through Anti-Oppression Psychotherapy Clinical Supervision and Consultation, we support individuals, teams and organizations interested in de-colonizing their mental health practice.
- We facilitate collective learning and unlearning, enhancing individuals, teams’ and leaders Anti-Oppression Psychotherapy knowledge and skills, therefore maximizing the impact of interventions.
- Anti-Oppression Psychotherapy Clinical Supervision and Consultation helps to prevent re-traumatization, vicarious trauma and burnout by promoting individual and teams’ collective processing and witnessing.
- We emphasize competence development in the areas of Anti-Oppression Psychotherapy, and its integration with empirically supported treatments such as Expressive Arts Therapy, Emotion Focused Therapy, Cognitive Behaviour Therapy, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Feminist Therapy, and other Humanistic Approaches.
- We are committed to supporting the enhancement of practitioners’ psychotherapy skills through de-colonizing psychotherapy, professional growth, accountability, and collaboration.
- We follow the standards outlined by the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario.
- Offered to practitioners in private practice and in organizations.
- We focus on the direction of therapy and the therapeutic relationship, supporting practitioners’ professional development, enhancing supervisees’ safe and effective use of self in the therapeutic relationship, as well as safeguarding clients’ well being.